Click on the following links for video and audio tips
Do you sometimes feel like you’re sounding like a broken record with your team?
If you’re getting tired of hearing the same things come out of your mouth- it’s a safe bet that
your athletes are starting to tune you out.
Here’s a list of 23 *new* ways to say “Good Job” to your team.
1) You’re on the right track now!
2) You’ve got it made.
3) You’re really working hard today.
4) You are very good at that.
5) I’m proud of the way you worked today.
6) That’s the best you’ve ever done.
7) I knew you could do it.
You are learning fast.
9) Couldn’t have done it better myself.
10) You did it that time!
11) Nothing can stop you now.
12) That’s the way to do it.
13) You’ve got your brain in gear today.
14) That was first class work.
15) That’s better than ever.
16) You must have been practicing.
17) Good job, (person’s name)
18) You outdid yourself today!
19) Good going.
20) Now you have the hang of it.
22) That’s the way!
23) Aren’t you proud of yourself?
Copyright © 2011 - Bloordale Baseball. All rights reserved.